Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello world, here I am!

Hey guys!
My name is Maria and I'm writing this blog to publish photos of my artworks as a make-up artist and bodypainter. I'm 21 years old and live in Barcelona/Spain and this summer I will start my 2nd year at a college for make-up artists. My education there implies everything from hairdressing, wigdressing, SFX make-up, beauty and fashion make-up, body- and facepainting and also lots of theory like anatomy, knowledge about chemistry and stuff. Actually the thing I like most is bodypainting, that's why I tried my luck at 2 bodypainting-festivals this summer just to gain experience and get to know people. 
The 2 festivals were the greatest experience I had in this kind of artworks and I really really enjoyed it! I met amazing people who are great artists and great models and I really was surprised how close they are to each other although they were rivals at the contest. As they all say "where ever you go, you are part of the bodypainting-family", that's the spirit and I really love it! 


I want to thank everyone who guided me on this way, those who help me, those who lift me up when I'm down and make me go on to achieve my goal: to spread bodypainting-colour all over the world!


As Wiser would say: "I'm going to kill it!"


Saludos,
Maria



0 comments:

Post a Comment