Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer experience part I : WBF, Austria

Hey there!
I just wanted to post some pictures of works I made during this summer.
During a bodypainting demonstration in class I heard about the WBF in Austria and thought "I don't have any experience yet....why not gain some?" and booked the hotel and the flight the next day. The best decision I ever made!
The topic was "subcultures" and I decided to make a mixture of Gothic-, Lolita- and Fetish-style.
My friend and schoolmate Alba joined me and we made a wig of coloured hemp and stuff like heavy chains and keys, symbolizing the fetish side of our design.
Fortunately we found an amazing model, KB from New York, who made a great job!
Here is a picture taken by the photographer, Ulf Schering, in the backstage area of the WBF Seeboden.



Next time I'll tell you about our work in the IBF-Bingen competition!

Have a nice day, everybody!
x0x0x0

0 comments:

Post a Comment