Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer experience part III: Witten, Germany

Hey again!
I wanted to complete my summer-story with a shooting in my hometown. Just by chance I met an old friend, Robin, who told me that he was kind of building up an own business with a few friends, all designers, photographers and artists. I told him that I just came back from the IBF and the WBPF and he asked me if  I was interested to just "bodypaint" in his studio one day as he has a model friend who always wanted to try bodypainting. Just 3 days after we met in his studio and I got to know the model, Steffi, a very nice and pretty girl and from the start we got along very well. We were two painters, me and my friend Raquel who joined me this day. We thought about something "wild" like a jungle-painting in powerful colours. Actually we went there without any further sketched design and just "let it flow".
This is what came out:


So, this is actually all that I did during this summer, the rest was all chill-out with my family and friends.

So then, good night and sweet dreams to everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment